Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mad props to the Joetsu Site, it is off the hook

Yes I finally checked out the local what`s happening in Joetsu page started by really cool people, and added my blog to the links. Lots of superfly blogs, if I may floss, by some chill dawgs that I must give some mad props to, word. Here`s the link http://joetsujive.blogspot.com
As for my jive, I found some SLang FLashcards up in my desk today and I have been straight trippin since then. They are hella cool. I think they should be part of the curriculum for Joetsushi.

Tomorow is the roof party for sanko, my ghetto up apato (don get me wrong, I have a tight crib now, lots of elephants chillin on the walls). I did a bit a sweepin and we moved the picnic table up for some trivial pursuit last night, and I think I know how to ghetto rig the cd player via extension cord over the roof and through my bedroom window for some killa beats. Yes we set us up da bomb.

There was a bit o ultimate frisbee on Sunday with 4 on 4. Thanks much to my team...Stacia, Collin, Lida ya`ll are all that and a bag of senbe. Over the weekend was the ALT newcomers welcome pa-ti...love to Joyce in Kashi...and a crazy costume birthday party in Myoko. I think most would have to give it up to Carrie on best costume there. I sorta forgot about the whole being a character thing, but wore my blue polka dot dress and was told I was Courtney Love with my hair blonde and the cut I gave myself recently. Wanna hair cut? I work for mangos and stuff with cute elephants. I also do walls (but not windows).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home