Saturday, August 06, 2005

Fireworks and Paperworks

On Wednesday the rest of the new JET ALTs came in and they all seem pretty cool. 2 are from he states, and 1 is from London. Some of us went up to Nagaoka to see the huge firework show on Wednesday. Below you can see a few pics I got with my keitai phone.

Meanwhile, I`ve almost got it all unpacked in my apartment...time for painting tomorow after a driving lesson. I`ve been doing lots of paperwork to get my driver`s license in Japan and I go to turn it in on Monday and take the test the following monday. Luckily I either have home study or seminar planning I can catch a ride to next week, so I don`t have to worry about getting far. Tune in for more Joetsu fun after this short weekend break....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home