24 more days of being 24!
It seems to say something that my age falls on a Japan National Holiday this year....but oh, not any holiday....it has to be "Respect for the Aged Day". This is not making me feel so good about turning a quarter of a century in less than a month. Ah well, at least the 3 day weekend gives me the oppurtunity to go on a nice vacation somewhere close. I hope to find an amazing onsen with fun baths and massages to get away from it all. I`ve been cho busy and sometimes I`ve felt like crap ( or been fed a nice line of it), other times my hard work pays off, anyhoo, I deserve a vacation (like one needs a reason for one). So I`m going to do like Kazu at Sado told me on my birthday "Have more fun than anyone!"
So, I`m not completely sure I`ve taught the kids any new english here yet (well, school isn`t officially in session, but they are here for clubs, and I`m here because I have to be, but really I have nothing better to do, the only issue is the really long sweaty bike ride). So I`ve been walking around to various clubs in the school: volleyball, dance team, ping pong, music, kendo, art, soccer, and baseball. It really brightens my day. So yesterday I taught the entire kendo team how to whistle with their hands (amazing that many got it!) and today I walked around with my thumb piano I bought on Sado. 3 days ago I was teaching cheers and "We will rock you" to the 3rd years who are planning for sports day. Okay so maybe 3 days ago I did some english sorta teaching "Give me a G, G!.....What have you got? GREEN TEAM!" Time for bento!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home