Traveling around the island
So this past weekend I spent mostly on trains or working on creating large blisters on my feet. I went to Matsumoto,Nagano on Saturday which is way cool, for an interview at an eikaiwa.....really would like to live in Matsumoto if I can`t live in Joetsu! They even sell Birkenstocks there! Bad news is I won`t here back from them until the middle of July about the job. Sigh....impatience! Bought ridiculous cute stuff at the station and had to hop a train before I broke the bank.
So then I went to Tokyo on Saturday night sorta without plan , but ended up staying with Midori`s daughter Maru-chan who is super cool and going to college in Tokyo now not far from Shinjuku. I had my other interview with Interac on Sunday morning-afternoon...video interview and all. It went okay but I don`t know if they are offering any areas I really want to move to. Really, its all about location for me....I live outside my house more than in it , and of course traveling cost plays into it all. I also would like to continue snowboarding and seeing awesome people who live up this way.
Anyhow, I`m going to get evaluated today by Abe sensei....hope it goes well, but if it doesn`t, well she doesn`t seem like she feels she can rehire me anyhow, so whatever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home