Thursday, June 09, 2005

Spontaneity

It took about 2 hours of sweaty determination.....but somehow I found myself biking from my apartment in Oshima after school yesterday...and ended up in Naoetsu. Really, I just meant to go to my next closest Elemetary school to see how long it takes so I could bike next time I go...but once that challenge had been met, I just couldn't stop. So I went out for experimental karaoke night (my first Tuesday night this year maybe?) and there were 4 of us. I'm glad I got a shower yesterday cause it took me quite awhile to rouse myself from comfy slumber this morning. But now my bike is in Naoetsu because I got a ride back last night. But that's okay cause I have school within walking distance tomorow and I have to drive on Friday.

Now I'm just a little worried because I have 2 classes this afternoon with a plan I don't understand and one of the teachers doesn't understand either. It's supposed to be about places, but I really hope I don't have to teach the words "National Diet Ministry of Finance," and "airframe maintenance center" to 5th and 6th graders! Who made this plan anyhow??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home