Sweet Suehiro
I'm finally getting over my cold that had me out of school for the last two days...hooray!!! Just in time too. I'm so glad I didn't miss going to this school today. It's my first time here at Suehiro Elementary school and the kids are just great. It's located in Uragawara about a 20 minute or so drive from home and it's nestled amongst mountains and rice paddies in the back. There's even a green little storage shed outside with cutouts of rabbits and chickens..and they actually have a chicken or two out there. There's also this big round water container...well not so big, but definately noticable with the big orange sunshine on it that's smiling. The kids call it sunshine mountain. They led me up there in a break after my first class, oh about 10 or 12 3rd graders did and there is this little hidden place in the woods up there with swings and climbing trees and these colored plastics wrapped around trees to make sort of big fairy houses the kids can climb through. It's really super cool. I was given all of 3 nice smelling leaves, 2 flowers, 1 rock and a seed pod with a bug in it. I let 3 classes of kids play my banjo, played dodgeball, badmitton and tabletennis, and created an English board with pictures of the powerpuff girls, superman, and pokemon......I've been busy today!Honto ni tanoshikatta desu!! Why can't everyday be shogakko?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home