Concert at kindergarten
Today I gave an impromptu concert on the fiddle at the Hoikuen which is the school for 2 year olds up to 6 year olds. In the spring the 6 year olds will be first graders. They are already so big! The kids seemed to be pretty interested for a little bit, but then they got tired of sitting still for so long on the floor and decided to start playing with the Christmas tree. Well, that's to be expected. Then for lunch I joined the teachers for the first time at the elementary school in the staff room, cause I didn't have any classes scheduled for today. Actually I haven't done a single thing but play on the internet today at elementary. It was research for Kyoto, but still seems kinda like time wasted. Tomorow I won't have any classes at the jr. high school so I don't know if I can get home study or if I have to sit at work and give myself things to sit quietly and do for 8 hours. Ugh..... Well, I do need to revamp my English board there.
Hope you all enjoy the new look to the site. I felt it could use a little spicing up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home