Friday, March 23, 2007

My future...ahhhhh!!!!

Howdy! Looks like I won't be heading to MCAD for grad school either....there's just one left...SVA in New York, but definately the most exciting.....so keep your fingers crossed for at least 9 more days til they send out letters. However, after getting 2 rejection letters I'm trying to consider and cope with the possibility of not getting into grad school and searching for happiness and answers elsewhere.

I guess I may have to get another normal job when I get home to pay the bills (where? where? I can move anywhere!) even though I really just want to write and illustrate children's stories....well I'm getting my start. I entered a contest here in Japan a few weeks ago now(see the front cover below) and I'm going to enter another one for a children's magazine in the next week (once I decide which media works best for the story....they're all sooo fun!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home