Status Check
1)I have a sparkly! Yay diamonds! It does go with everything!
2)I have already heard from one of my grad schools....SCAD...guess I won't be going there next fall! Well, if the other ones don't work out I'm gonna find a job and move to Okinawa and grow mangos and advacodos in my front lawn.
3) I'm learning alot about photoshop while fixing the color on my Frosty the Snowman photos, which I will be sending in to a picture book contest here in Japan. Wish me luck.
4) My friend Yuki is puzzling me. While she had me over for dinner just the other night, and out to the gym the day before, she seems to be avoiding me while we're at school. Can't be seen hanging out with those lame foreigners!
5) I bought a drum set. It's pretty and silver. I sound proofed the room by nailing extra blankets to all the walls. Still, I live in a concrete building....otherwise known as a large concrete speaker. Open mic this weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home