Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Long Ride

I've got all these pictures I'm waiting to post of stuff happening....I mean that's what you came here for right? But I can't upload until the beginning of August, sigh.

So yesterday I went on a bike ride for 4 hours. The trail was amazing. There was this bike path along the Japan seaside with a couple of tunnels that were naturally airconditioned to make the heat bearable. I'm a bit pinker today than before. And still quite tired. But I have alot to look forward to today. I'm going swimming with 3rd and 4th grade, making rice krispie treats with 5th and 6th grade and doing brush writing at school today for my last day of elementary school. Later I'm doing the last super karaoke/print club night with Tori probably. WELL, maybe not the last night of print club, but we've only got less than a week now before Texas reclaims the best dresser they've ever produced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home