Thursday, October 07, 2004

Working like an art major

Ahhhhh! I give myself too much work. I`ve been making these really cool looking display cards of animals and fruits for my classes and then made a whole bunch of go fish cards. I decided I was going to play go fish when I taught animals then saw that I only had 1 set of cards, so I decided to paint some paper and cut out shapes and glue them down to make animals and then right the animals names in Japanese and english and make small copies for cards and laminate everything! Its turned out really good (expept I messed up my penguin in the laminator), but I stayed up til 6am one morning and got up at 7am for class. Ugh. Then its been raining everyday so I just want to sleep! But now its finally sunny and beautiful and cool outside and it makes me want to go exploring!

As for exploring, I didn`t go to the Pokemon movie after all cause I was beat after walking up a mountain with my bike (probly about 5miles) in a light rain searching for the cave of buddhas. I found it and its really cool but it was getting pretty dark when I got there so my pictures weren`t so great, so I may have to go back and get awesome pictures for the site here. There`s a nice waterfall and everything. I have to say the ride back down the mountain was very exhilerating and very cold. I wasn`t sure how wet my breaks were and I was hurtling through time and space like a super sonic paper airplane, a bit unsteady, but so fast I could`ve won the tour de france. It was a bit cold and wet though so I was happy to get home and take a hot shower and climb up under the biggest blanket I have with some warm rice and some anime! Yeah who loves living in Japan? Me memememememe!

Now I just need some more sweaters and windproof jackets and I`ll be happier than fuzzy bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home