Grits In The Land Of Rice
As my adventures in Japan have come to a close for the time being, this blog will not be updated. Please visit the blog I am co-creating with Daniel at http://spacechikenz.blogspot.com and see what we've been up to.
As my adventures in Japan have come to a close for the time being, this blog will not be updated. Please visit the blog I am co-creating with Daniel at http://spacechikenz.blogspot.com and see what we've been up to.
1 Comments:
This is cool. I stumbled across your blog from that whole new, "Next Blog" thing. [Which I am still undecided as to whether it is a good thing or not!] Anyway, I happen to be in Japan too! Although I am a lot further down, er, South, maybe, than you. It was good to read about someone else's experiences in Japan. I hope you continue to have a great time! Ganbare!
If you wanna check out what Im doing as an exchange student in Japan my blog is www.euphoricfreak.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment
<< Home