Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh just snow already!

It's really friggin cold here! It snowed one morning on the way to school but nothing has stuck yet. It just gets really windy and blows through the cracks of my old building like swiss cheese. I wanna live in a bubble!

I apologize for the lack of posting action on the blog lately. I blame it on the sankyu (the level 3 test for Japanese proficiency). I have a headache today ( I blame that on the sankyu too.) Or maybe I should blame it on the 5 class loads of 1st graders I've had today. The last class actually started screaming (with joy, not horror) when I got to the door. I had been thinking of just taking sick leave and calling it a day after lunch. I shoulda. The main 5th grade teacher woke me from where I was drooling on the table to show me an English lesson from a book he wants to use for our (fun) observed class I was just informed of today. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm so good that my boss has to just keep coming back to find a mistake. That could be one explanation. I like the kids, but GOD, take me out of this school! I wanna desk(at least for the day I visit).Well I'm being beckoned so I gots to go. Yawn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home