Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back in the South Once Again

Well, I'm back home for the holidays. I've already made it up to Kentucky to say hello to the grandparents and everyone.
It is weird being home. I freaked out the first time my mom pulled out of the drive thinking we were heading for oncoming traffic. Sigh.
Ahhhh...must turn off TV cause MTV is sucking my life away!!!!
Okay that's better.
I really don't know if Japanese TV is any better cause I never watch it.
Gonna go see Narnia tomorow and buy some books and hopefully aquire some Chai tea to bring back for curry nights. Mmm...warm chai after snowboarding...sounds like a good combo..kinda like snowboarding and ramen, or snowboarding and onsens, snowboarding and fluffy blankets and pjs.....I get home the 6th...anyone for some snowboarding?

How about this pic of my gramma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home