Friday, November 18, 2005

Rainy Friday

So it was a mini curry party....just 3 people....and 2 slightly removed goldfish (it was housecleaning day for the fish) and some killer mango lassis last night. And since there is quite a bit left the process can be repeated tonite! Yeah, Meg-chan bring some more chai and soy milk goodness! If only we could find some nan bread!
Today I'm enjoying my favorite elementary school....and it doesn't even bother me that they didn't send a schedule for today....its pretty relaxed cause its soo small. It's a good drive(almost to Oshima) but its very pretty out by the mountains...even when its raining. I was just in the library for recess listening to a story and trying to read the picture books with the kids (they were being very patient with me!) Then I looked out the window because it had gotten so dark for 1:30 in the afternoon and I thought something like this.....
"The heavy clouds are sailing over the mountain tops so fast..they look like they might scrape...Actually it looks like a herd of elephants in flight, and when one of those immense creatures brushes the mountain, the earth will surely rumble."
And that just made me happy because I was thinking of elephants so I will go make the happy noise now myomyomyomyomyo......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home