Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Menkyou shikken ukarimashita!

I passed my driver's test and got my Japanese driver's license. Today was the first day that I could drive to school. So much happiness! No more biking! Guess that means I'll need to go running to keep off the winter layer.

I celebrated by going to Nagano and getting my reentry permit on my passport (so I can go home for Christmas and get back into Japan) and buying the new Foo Fighters cd (which rocks) and the new Courtney Love album ( I haven't listened to it enough to decide) at Tower Records. Cities are sooo nice. Friends who volunteer to get up and leave town with you at 6 in the morning of their own free will to hang out with you while you take lessons and the driver's test are a)real? b)did I dream this? c)what did I do right? Had a blast being chooo goofy at the drivers center with Danchan...they musta thought we were flippin nuts. Anyhoo, got my license with my rough, I been up since 5am this morning look and got a pink holder for it! I knew it would work out this time because it was:
A)3rd times a charm
B)the 7th day of the month
C) I had go en in my pocket (a 5 yen coin that is good luck)
D)I'd forked out enough cash to the driving instructor!

Finally uploaded some Halloween pics from the Saturday before Halloween and a few from the trip to Ninja Temple. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home