Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm on home video...yabai!

So today me and Kei sensei are shooting videos of me interviewing various staff members for the 2nd grade class to watch for an exercise. See, he (and I ) are getting observed on Friday morning by like 50 people so we have to have one doozie of a lesson, and luckily he likes to think out of the box a bit. So far I have only interviewed the Kocho-sensei (principal) who was really cool about it...but I on the other hand, looked like a total dork on playback. Do I usually look that stupid?!

Halloween was well, well...the party 2 days before was good.... Pics will follow in the next few days. Sunday was pretty low key...driving lesson, Japanese/english exchange...recycle shopping with Jo. Got a cool t-shirt by Vivienne Westwood! (In the series, it is Nana's favorite clothing brand...and in real life Marilyn Manson is the spokesmodel so I hear...but the t-shirt isn't too wild....just a cool print).

Yesterday, it rained and I failed my driver's test again. I dyed my hair reddish. I played guitar and banjo for open mic night preparation. I ate grill cheese and cream of broccoli soup for lunch and that night I got a really bad stomach ache...maybe I'm a bit lactose intolerant? That would just be sad, because my favorite food is ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home