Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Walking Home

Yesterday, due to various circumstances I made the usual trip home from school by foot. So what is a 18minute car ride, and 45 min bike ride , is a whopping 2 hour and 10min hike home.

Changed the background here. Can you read it now?

This past weekend had some musical practice and went out for some dancing. Tomohiro kun called me "your majesty" and offered a hand and an umbrella as we trekked through Niigata City. I bought a cool hat, a black flower pin, and some striped stockings at some shops at Nagaoka station while waiting between trains. I finally had Marmite....that stuff British people are always talking about. Supposedly you either love it or hate it...but I thought it was okay. It tastes like takoyaki sauce(those little fried octopus balls) and it looks like chocolate peanut butter, but why you would want to smear it on a perfectly good piece of toast is beyond me! I also learned how to say rasberry jam like the english....it goes like this "raahhzbry jahm". Its quite fun if you say it like ZaZa Gabor (sp?) saying "Wonderul dahling!" For example "I think raahhzbryjahm is wondahful dahling!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home