Musical Mayhem
First the bad news......took the driving test yesterday....nope, didn't pass. I really think they only didn't pass me because its my first time. So I have to bike for 2 more weeks! Well, I think of it as I wouldn't be able to get away with all those cinnamon roll poptarts if I didn't.
Had a great first play rehersal over the weekend. The Niigata PNG Musical rendition of The Jungle Book has officially kicked off. My vulture crew is pretty cool...big plans for costume wings and navigator goggles in the works! If anyone spots some let me know. Had a big barbeque at Patrick's house after practice, man how did he get such a big place? LUCKY! We all owe him a big thanks for everything and all the trouble we put him through.
Didn't get to see my girls Jo and Rose this weekend between play practice and driving lessons, but I'll drop in on Jo for some tea tonite. Also, making up some random guitar bits for song construction for said future girl band. The new guitar strings sound awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home