Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fujisan dekita

I climbed MT. FUJI! And I will probably never do it again! So I went with 11 other peeps from Joetsu to tackle the volcano...hike all night and see the sunrise. It was cold, windy, and hours of hiking on loose pumice gravel, but the sunrise view was worth it. But I think Chris phrased it best when we got to the top "This is great, now let`s leave before we start to hate it." Afterwards it was made a bit better by a lovely onsen that had a koi pond attached to one of the bathing pools, I thought was really cool. Though I still can`t believe I made the bike ride to school today! Lastly I want to say that hugs are great, and there needs to be more of them going on in Japan. Below are some pics from the Fuji trip with Jo, Rose, and Saxon, some pics of the j-force posters from Kubiki station I thought were interesting, and pics of my ghetto arse apartment building...its really better from the inside....but hey, if it prompts you to send money, all the better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home