The Day I Deleted My Blog....
So yesterday I managed to delete my blog. If you couldn`t find it....well, that`s why. I attribute this to lack of sleep since FUJI and not being able to read the kanji buttons. It wasn`t until after I had deleted the thing that I figured out how to change blogger to English on this computer. (Grumble, grumble). So apparently, blogs can be restored. I`m tired (maybe riding a bike for 45min isn`t the way to start the morning), think I`ll try to hide out and take a nap. Yawn.

2 Comments:
That sucks, I hate when I delete random things because I am not Japanese....(Why don't you just use the English site?)
GIMMIE PICTURES!
Wow!
You see, I read your post, someone came to the office to talk to me about some translation stuff, in the middle of a comment, and then I forgot what I read (that you changed it to english).
Gotta love my absent-mindedness.
ME go back to work.
Post a Comment
<< Home