2nd graders are great! VS 2nd graders are great?
My first day at Kasuga the biggest elemetary in Joetsu city and I have 5 classes in a row ( I would say there`s a break for lunch, but no they pull you out after 2 bites of salad stuff for doing a radio introduction and then they bring you to the wrong classroom 2 floors up and then you are screamed...yes there is no indoor voice for 2nd graders...questions simultaneously while all you want to do is think about chewing your food) and then you go to a class with the loudest most uncontrolled classful of them all and they climb all over you while you try to present to them (and I`m doing this in Japanese so they DO understand) and then when you leave they take your banjo and runaway down the hall and fight over it and wrap the strap around there heads and a coupla boys through it swinging it everywhere....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Well, it started better than that.
Guess its good I`m walking home today( my bike tire went flat and it was raining this morning so I caught a ride to work)...cause I need to unwind! Maybe some alone time tonite and tomorow will help me to deal with the long weekend of business I`ve got ahead of me (driving lessons, test, sports day, beach party, play auditions), sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home