Thursday, May 26, 2005

Nihon ni Taizai Shimasho!

For those who are wondering what that gibberish is I call a title, it means "Let's Stay In Japan!" Well, that's the plan anyhoo. The job search has begun. I've already talked to one place though they can't guarantee anything yet, and I'm making up a resume, and getting recommendations from pals. Only my new working schedule is keeping me so busy nowadays, it's really hard to do so much as check my email, not to mention search for a job. Wish me luck and good experiences.

Otherwise, the weather is getting nice and the mountains are all green in Oshima again. Hoping against rain, I'm going to take my bike to the hills this weekend and go exploring. Maybe pack some onigiris or a bento lunch...go to an onsen or something. Don't worry I'll bring my camera!

Meanwhile, Okada-sensei, Tamura-sensei, and I are working up yet another hit for Open mic night. We are doing Sesame Street with a twist. I don't want to give it all away yet so I'll report back on that later. We perform on Saturday, June 4th at Memories Bar on Nakamachi in Takada, Joetsu-shi if you're around....about 8ish.

Hope you are enjoying the new spring "rice planting" look. Added a few more links and a counter to the page as well so I can see who has visited!! Tanoshinde kudasai (Please enjoy yourself!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home