Darn those beautiful days!
So I'm at elemetary school today, got 2 more classes of color basket to go, and man is it a lovely day. Alas, I have devoted myself to studying straight through the rest of the day until I sleep tonite so I can get my last Japanese course book done (due by Saturday!). Unfortunately, I'm on the book before and what I really wanna do is take my bike out of the garage and enjoy this rain-free weather. Sigh.
Anyhoo, the picture below I took today at school, apologies to those offended, but I thought it was well, shocking, to see at elementary school, although no one else here probably has even bothered to try reading it if they even know the meaning of any of the words, including LSD. I don't think the teacher is a freak though, he's pretty nice and his students seem to like him, I think he just likes bad *ss looking black t-shirts (when I met him he was wearing an AC/DC shirt).
Last night Yoshida-sensei invited me next door for a 3 person dinner party which is always fun, and the food is always good. Plus, it's always so hard to work up the motivation to cook for only myself. My work needs to be appreciated :) !!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home