Working, Sleeping, andthensomuchfunIdon'tknowwhattodowithmyself
Hi!
Today is Friday and the end of the work week. I have to say this week was pretty fun, if somewhat uneventful. I taught my first 3 lessons at the elementary school which went pretty well. Everybody seems to like number bingo, and any game that involves jan ken pon which is rock paper scissors and every person of every age in Japan knows how to play. Kindergarten is fun as always, but this time I tried to be a little more educational and brought fun picture flash cards and the kids loved it. We took turns holding them up and then they made a game out of it turning all the cards face down on the floor and we went around in a circle and tried to guess which one was the dog card. Pretty good for 4 and 5 year olds. Otherwise I've really spent my free time sleeping, I guess I've been catching up.
Tomorow the fun times begin with going to the aquarium and whatever else Joetsu offers, and maybe something with friends on Sunday. Then Wednesday night its off to Tokyo for visits to Tokyo Disney and other mischieviousness. I'm having a bit of trouble with my photo poster with this new firewall at work, but I'll do my best to post pictures of all the fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home