Sunday, September 05, 2004

Sports Festival Day

Today is the Junior High Sports Festival and all the students are full of spirit. They`ve got headbands, and flags, and taiko drums and are singing songs at the top of their lungs. You`d never believe the class size is so small by the sounds coming from the gym! It`s been fun, and I got tired of trying to guess what I was supposed to be doing and being quiet so I went and took pictures and cheered everyone on. When all else fails, be yourself, ne?

Yesterday I was a lazy lazy bum. I only left to go buy planters and soil and groceries (including ice cream, though not mint chocolate chip, which I already ate most of). So I watched anime, and Groundhog Day, and replanted flowers, and did my laundry and drew pictures, and listened to the rain, and that`s pretty much yesterday.

Today, it`s still raining, so the festival is in the gym, which is just fine with me, it means I don`t get dirty or sunburnt, so`s I`m happy. Later I`m going to an onnnnseeeennnnn.....

Well better go catch the rest of the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home