First Day of School
Yesterday was the first day of school for me and I gave speeches at both the elementary and the Jr. High school. It was a little nerve-racking, but all went well. At the Jr. High, everyone is getting ready for the sports festival on Sunday which seems pretty exciting, and is pretty much student run.
Today I go to the Kindergarten and the elementary school for visits, but I don`t really do any teaching today.
Thanks to the Arnolds for the nice postcard I got in the mail yesterday....I hung it on my wall.
Sorry for not writing yesterday, but it was a bit hectic with the first day and all.
Tuesday night Yosida-sensei and Ishizuka-san helped me to put a basket on my bike so now I can tote stuff around on my mountain bike...Yay! Thanks ya`ll.
Tomorow night there is a concert with a famous Japanese opera singer in Oshima, and I`m going to help with the tickets.
Well I`m off to school. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home