Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Morning Coffee

This website goes well with coffee, or so I`ve been told. I think more people should have coffee or tea time at 10am. Personally, I really don`t like breakfast right when I wake up, or any hour of the morning before 9am. But, I get kinda of hungry by 10am, so some coffee and a cookie or little treat hits the spot. Yesterday, a bunch of people from the BOE office and Oshima Public Office got together and had a cook out with some beer and mutton and vegetables, yummy! Then me and Ako and Aiyako (I`m not sure if this is how to spell her name) went in the onsen to have a bath. The water is really, really hot! But after this hot sticky weather, it feels really refreshing. Everybody taught me lots of Japanese words yesterday and some are easy to remember. For instance, Kyuri is cucumber. Also Ashi is leg, as in "Girl, your legs is so ashy!" I`m rather surprised that Italian food is rather popular in Japan. Spaghetti and Pizza and such are common.
Tonite I may be going to the Nagaoka Matsuri. I hope to see some hanabi (fireworks). Maybe I`ll get some pictures of cute girls in Yukata. Now it`s time to go learn how to make Marble Tofu with Yoshida-sensei for lunch. Also Ako is making spaghetti. I`m getting hungry, can you tell?

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, August 04, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is johnny's friend zack. your mom was showing me your site and i figured i'd say hi. japan seems like a sweet place to visit sometime. hope u're havin a great time, that would definately be a cool expirience. later


-Zack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home