Grits In The Land Of Rice
As my adventures in Japan have come to a close for the time being, this blog will not be updated. Please visit the blog I am co-creating with Daniel at http://spacechikenz.blogspot.com and see what we've been up to.
As my adventures in Japan have come to a close for the time being, this blog will not be updated. Please visit the blog I am co-creating with Daniel at http://spacechikenz.blogspot.com and see what we've been up to.
1 Comments:
I am amazed at all you have done and seen in such a short period of time. Do you have time to sleep? I talked to your Grandmother this morning. She, Ellen and the girls are enjoying your website. Maybe you'll get her using the computer. She sends her love. If you get a chance, how about posting some pictures of your apartment. Would love to see where you live. Take care, Patricia
Post a Comment
<< Home