Thursday, July 22, 2004

Today's show is brought to you by the letter: whew I'm tired!

I'm finally typing this on my laptop! Hooray for tech support!  Today's been busy and most of it I didn't even leave the house.  The hard drive came in the mail(though ended up I probly didn't need it), then online with the tech, then making peach preserves, packing, dying my hair kinda blonder with mom, cleaning up for company, installing software on computer, trying to look decent after being a shut in slob all day. My good buddy, Michael, came down from Rock Thrill to hang out with me one last time before my trip.  I enjoyed a bowl of caramel coffee at the Coffee Underground in Greenville and a cream cheese fudgy brownie (yes it was as rich as it sounds!  Good thing I had help with it.) I'm almost done packing.  I hope to pick up some grits in town tomorow. The gritsblogger must have grits!  Now I'm working on getting all my music onto my ipod, soooo tired, but music must prevail! I only have tonite and tomorow left to do.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home