Good morning from Atlanta
Ohayo Gozaimasu! I'm in Atlanta about 1am in the hotel room with roomate Grace and her mom. We have a great view of the airport and can watch the jets take off out of our window. I saw my good friend Elaine tonite who lives in Atlanta tonite. I haven't seen her for a few years now and it was great to hang out. We looked at a bunch of pictures we took in India when we went on the trip back in May 2001. I had my last bit of beer and pizza and starbuck's coffee tonite so now I'm ready.....bring on the raw fish! 5 or so in the morning and get ready and go to the airport and do check in, and the plane leaves at 10am. Then it 's off to Detroit then switch planes and go to Tokyo. I can't wait! I was saw off by many wonderful people today. Barbara and Jim came over and gave me hugs and Chuck calle d and wished me luck from all, and Mom and Dad said bye to me, then Phil kindly took me all the way to Atlanta after driving from Rock Hill and even brought me my favorite food in the world.... delicious cream cheese cinnamon rolls from Durango's Bagel. It's ben hard to say goodbye to everyone as I start this new adventure. But really it's not goodbye, it's just dewa matta, or see you later. I hope I might get home for a visit around Christmas and get everybody back in line. So to quote bad Laurens slang-English, "Keep skrait ya'll!" And send me a gosh durned email once in awhile, it makes me smile!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home